Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lost....

WoW! Its been a while since I have logged on! I actually sometimes forget about this web page. I have been so busy with school and work that its hard to take the time and get on here! Tiffany actually reminded me a few weeks ago that I need to update! Well... Tiffany I need helpl.... I have no idea how to do the cute backgrounds or songs or even add my friends to the side of the page. Anyway, I will play around a bit and see what I can do. I will also update everyone on what is going on in our lives shortly also but in the mean time Grey's anatomy comes on tonight and I need to go get ready for it!

2 comments:

Kari & Blair said...

aww...Moll...it is so easy...I have been looking at your page, but yes, it has been way too long since an update!

I will help too if you need it!

Tiffany Nelson said...

Honey, i will help you with it as soon as we get a chance to get together. Ps i dont know alot about it.