Friday, November 20, 2009

Its been a while...

So Proud of Drum Major Drew!!














I sure has been a long time since I've posted anything.....



I'm almost finished with orientation at the hospital where I work in the Maternal-Child health department. I love my job and the people I work with. Matt is still with the Corps of Engineers where he continues to be very busy. Buffie had an enjoyable halloween and dressed up as a lobster with one of her buddies Daisy (Bridgets Dog).


We went to raleigh a few weeks ago to see Blake Shelton at the state fair and to just get away for the weekend, we had a blast. Jeremy and Krista went with us and Bridget and Ramsey met us later that evening.


We paid off the rest of the cruise and bought our plane tickets... we are SO EXCITED!!
The annual family trip to Myrtle beach is next weekend and I'm really excited to get some Christmas shopping done!! I'm excited about decorating next week also, Matt is not quite so excited ;) He loves Christmas but I do "Mommick" him when it comes to decorating.... Well thats the update for now :)







No comments: