Sunday, June 7, 2009

Congrats Deidre & Josh-




First off I want to say Congrats to Josh and Deidre!!! I don't know that I stressed out this bad for my own wedding!! haha...the weather held out for us and it was a beautiful ceremony and a fun filled evening ( my poor feet are sore from dancing so much)!! As I sit here right now I wish that I was on that cruise they are on right now! haha... I hope they get some rest and have a blast!!




Bridget & Ramsey have decided that they are gonna wait to start planning their wedding. They say that after this weekend they may do something irrational ( as in elope) if they dont have some time to recover from the weekend!! haha.. I think Bridget was feeling the twin vibe and feeling much of Deidre's stress ( more than "D" I think), haha!!




Well I Just wanted to post a little congrats to the new Arthur's in Stacy!! Love you both!

No comments: