Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mollie Nelson, RN!!




A lot sure has happened since I last updated on here..... I have finally graduated from college and found out this week that I passed my NCLEX (nursing state boards) so that makes me a Registered Nurse!! I'm super excited. I start working in Labor and Delivery the begining of July, if not sooner. Not only did I graduate but my best friends also graduated from college in May. Bridget and Deidre both graduated from UNCW with teaching degrees and Cassandra graduated from UNC with a nursing degree. We have 2 nurses and 2 teachers in the gang!


This Saturday (6/6) Deidre and Josh are getting married. I pray that the weather will be beautiful not only because its their wedding day and nobody wants a soggy wedidng ( however it poured my wedding day) but because their wedding and reception is outdoors!! I'm sure it will all work out and be beautiful, Deidre has worked so hard the past weeks and months for this day!




Cassandra and Zack are getting married in just a few weeks, 7/11 to be exact and Neil and Delisa the next week. We all sure have been busy with weddings and showers.... so stressful for all but yet so much fun! I hope everything comes together and theses weddings are all the girls have dreamed of.




With all the weddings it makes me think of my wedding day.... I cant believe it has been a year a half already.... time sure flies when your having fun :) haha. Speaking of time flying, my brother Drew will be 17 tomorrow! He is now a senior in high school... I cant believe it!!! I'm so proud of him, although I do pick on him more than I should....Buffie will be 5 years old this month, and she gets more spoiled by the day.... and my best friend Erin, her baby Colton will be 1 this month!!!




Well thats enough for now. Now that I'm out of school maybe I will update more on here. I'll post pics soon of the weddings.

No comments: